Elderly care home in Blairgowrie, Perthshire
Hope Park House has been established as a home for elderly people since 1948.
Hope Park House is run by a charitable trust. We are a non-profit making home and we are the only home run by the charitable trust.
We specialise in residential care for older people with dementia, with 31 individual en-suite rooms available to accommodate our residents. Some of our rooms can be double rooms to accommodate couples if required. We also offer day care and short-term respite care, and are currently developing our community care.
Our care home is set in beautiful landscaped grounds and we have two enclosed gardens which provide sensory plants and equipment as well as the opportunity to pick soft fruit, apples and plums in season.
All our meals are home cooked using fresh ingredients and special diets are catered for.
Our residential and day care facilities include:
- Supporting elderly people in the Community as part of a package of care
- Permanent 24 hour residential and respite care
- Respite Care - Flexible arrangements to cover a few days or longer period
- Day Care - Flexible arrangements available, 7 days a week
- Specialists in dementia care
- 31 individual rooms, many of which overlook the gardens
- En-suite facilities in all rooms
- Set in beautiful grounds
- Highly trained staff dedicated to providing the very best of care to those with dementia
- Home cooked meals
- Special diets are catered for
Hope Park Trust is a Charity registered in Scotland under Charity Reference No. SCO 13769